1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Colfax Corporation.
2. While Colfax Corporation uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the site, Colfax makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
3. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by Colfax Corporation. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Colfax Corporation.
6. Colfax has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site.